As a teacher, once you assign an article to your class, you're also able to edit that assignment, including any instructions you included when you assigned it. Follow these steps to edit an assigned article:
- Navigate to the Assignments tab of your Teacher Binder.
- Click on the title of the article you'd like to edit:
- In the top-left corner of the page, at the top of the dark blue panel on the left, click Exit Review Mode:
- Click Assign to and select the class for which you'd like to edit the Assignment Instructions.
- Edit the instructions and click Update to leave the article assigned or click Unassign if you'd like to unassign the article.