To make grading student work easier, we've added a new feature called Student Work Navigation. This appears as a bar at the top of an article you assigned to a class. You can click the bar and use the drop down menu to navigate from student to student. Minimize your grading time by using the Student Work Navigation feature.
- Hover over BINDER on the Search and Navigation bar at the top and choose ASSIGNMENTS.
- Click to expand the list of students for the assignment you want to grade.
- Choose a student.
- At the top of the article you will notice a bar with drop down menus for both your classes and your individual students.
- Use the drop-down menu or blue arrows to navigate between students.
NOTE: Choose a different class to grade from the drop-down menu on the left.
- Each time you navigate to a different student, their quiz answers and number of correct answers will appear on the right side of the screen.