- More Oreo Cookies to Love (430L)
- Students will practice identifying the main idea of an article.
- Students will practice answering guided questions by finding specific evidence in the text.
- Students will brainstorm and record their conclusions with illustrations and writing.
- Students practice writing full sentences with appropriate capitalization and punctuation.
Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text.
With prompting and support, read informational texts appropriately complex for grade 1.
With guidance and support from adults, focus on a topic, respond to questions and suggestions from peers, and add details to strengthen writing as needed.
Tell us what you think
We are always looking to improve our lesson plans. Click here to take a short survey.