- Students will learn about the concepts of cost and profit using math literature.
- Students will practice identifying currency with a numerical value.
- Students will practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Students will practice tallying.
- Students will apply these concepts to build their own ‘business’ that makes a profit.
Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems in situations involving equal groups, arrays, and measurement quantities, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Tell us what you think
We are always looking to improve our lesson plans. Click here to take a short survey.