Now that summer's over, you may notice a few changes to newsela.com. We've gathered your feedback, and with the new homepage, we've been looking to improve the PRO educator experience. Here's what's new:
- Quick Assign: You can now assign articles to your students directly from the homepage
- Library menu: Check out the latest in nonfiction articles that extend beyond the news to include primary sources, famous speeches, historical news, and more
- Customizable rows: You can now select the Text Sets and articles that are most relevant to you
- Events Calendar: See the events, webinars, and professional learning activities that are happening in the coming weeks
- Learning and Support: Find the resources you need to use Newsela in your school this year.
Please note: The homepage has only been changed for Newsela PRO educators. For students, the homepage is still the same landing page for nonfiction at five reading levels that students know and love.
If you'd like to see what the newsela.com homepage looks like for students, simply sign out of your account – or log in with a student account.
Questions? Thoughts? Let us know: email@example.com