|Welcome to Newsela ! As a Newsela PRO school or district administrator, you now have access to all the amazing features that Newsela PRO has to offer.|
What to Expect
If you have purchased a school or district Newsela PRO license, here is an overview of the communication you will receive as you get started:
- Your Account Manager who will be your primary contact at Newsela will reach out to you when your license is activated.
- The Newsela Community Team will send you information on training and getting started resources for your school or district.
- School or District Binder access will be granted to approved school and district administrators.
As a Newsela PRO school or district administrator, you now have access to student insights for all students covered under your PRO license through the Newsela School or District Binder.
If you are the principal at your Newsela PRO school, you will automatically receive an email invitation for your School Binder shortly after Newsela launches at your school. If you are not the principal but require access to the School Binder, please send us an email with your request to email@example.com and copy your school's principal on the email.
For more information on the School Binder, check out this Quick Start Guide.
If you are the district leader at your Newsela PRO district and requested access to districtwide data during the sale, you will automatically receive an email invitation for your District Binder shortly after Newsela launches at your district. If you have not received your invitation, please send us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the District Binder, check out this Quick Start Guide.
More Tips for Success
- Check to see if your school or district uses one of our single sign-on options
- If your school uses Google Apps for Education, we recommend that all educators and students should always sign in by clicking “Sign in with Google”.
- If your district has purchased Newsela PRO with another integration, please contact your District’s technology administrator for access to that portal.