You can find articles and text sets by searching for a specific term, subject, or keyword. Search results can be filtered by grade level, reading standard, publication, or language (English or Spanish).
- Click Search Newsela on the Search and Navigation bar at the top.
- Enter the term, subject, or keyword you want to search. As you type, Newsela displays articles and text sets that match your search term(s).
- Use the following options to narrow your search results:
- Click a grade or grades from the GRADE LEVEL section to find articles for a specific grade level.
- Use the checkboxes in the READING STANDARD section to find articles with quizzes that assess specific reading standards.
- Click Spanish or English at the top to find articles written in a specific language.
View on YouTube: Newsela Search and Navigation