|Welcome to Newsela ! As a Newsela PRO educator, you now have access to all the amazing features that PRO has to offer. In addition to accessing differentiated news content and standards-based quizzes, you can now track student progress, annotate and communicate with your students right on the article and edit, view, and score write responses.|
- Sign up for a Newsela account*
- Register your students for your Newsela class
- Assign your first article
- Take our PRO 101 Online Course
- Customize a Write prompt
- Annotate an article for your students
- Explore classroom resources
- Share Newsela’s Student Toolkit with your class
*Do not complete this step if you already have an account.
More Tips for Success
- Check to see if your school or district uses one of our single sign-on options
- If your school uses Google Apps for Education, we recommend that all educators and students should always sign in by clicking “Sign in with Google”.
- If your district has purchased Newsela PRO with another integration, please contact your District’s technology administrator for access to that portal.