When you create a text set, you can choose to make it visible to only you or visible to others, allowing you to share it with friends and colleagues. Text Sets can be shared on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or by email.
- Hover over TEXT SETS on the Search and Navigation bar at the top and select YOUR TEXT SETS.
- Click the text set you want to share.
- Click Make Visible.
NOTE: If you don't see Make Visible, the text set is already visible to everyone.
- You can then bookmark the page link if you would like to refer to it later on.
- Use one of the following options to share your text set:
- Email: Click the Email icon. Customize your email and click Send.
- Facebook: Click the Facebook icon. When Facebook opens, customize your post and click Share.
- Pinterest: Click the Pinterest icon. When Pinterest opens, pick a board. Click Pin It.
- Twitter: Click the Twitter icon. When Twitter opens, customize your Tweet and click Tweet.