Newsela Certified Educator is a training program designed to recognize leaders in the Newsela community. The online lessons will review the basics of Newsela features, tips, and classroom applications. You will follow short courses and complete an assessment with application exercises. We anticipate that the entire course, including exam, will take 3-5 hours. After completion, you will have the opportunity to give us feedback to improve the overall Newsela Certification process for educators.
Newsela Certified Educators will receive:
- A certificate for completion of 5 hours of professional development and training.
- An official certification badge to share on professional platforms.
- The ability to represent Newsela at conferences, training sessions, and lesson plan collaboration.
- Newsela Certified Educator is now open! Follow the link below to begin the course today.
|Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.|
- If you do not have PRO, the link will bring you back to the sign-in page. Each month we will release a limited number of courses to educators that demonstrate meaningful experiences with Newsela in their classrooms. These educators will also receive an extended 60 day PRO Trial. To receive an invitation to this certification program, please complete the short application.
|During the application period, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.|