Assessing Early Human Intelligence
Students will begin to assess the developments and accomplishments of early human civilizations. To view and edit the full lesson open the PDF or .docx below.
- Social Studies: Ancient Civilizations, Early Humans
- Science: Human Development
- Stone Age recycling: Reshaping and reusing old or broken tools (930L)
- Neanderthals kept an organized and neat cave (1090L)
- Today I am learning…to differentiate between evidence and an inference a text.
- So I can…assess if the evidence supports the claim.
- I know I understand when…I can identify the evidence and the inferences in the text.
- Students will be able to…explain in a paragraph if early humans were more advanced using evidence from the 2 texts.
Cite textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
Cite specific textual evidence to support analysis of primary and secondary sources.
Tell us what you think
We are always looking to improve our lesson plans. Click here to take a short survey.