Newsela’s Write Toolkit contains various resources to help you use this great assessment feature. Below is a brief description of each item in this Toolkit. Please click on the item to view it.
- Newsela’s Write Challenge - an opportunity to submit a Write lesson to be potentially featured on our site.
- Featured Write Mini Lessons- check out our rockstar teachers and their Write Mini Lessons.
- Write Quick Start Guide for Teachers - a step-by-step handout on how to use Write for teachers.
- Write Quick Start Guide for Students - a step-by-step handout on how to use Write for students.
- How to Introduce Write to Your Colleagues - ideas on how you can show this new feature to your colleagues.
- Write Webinar Recording - a 10-minute video describing the nuts and bolts of Write.
- Write Rubric - possible ways to score the writing prompts and samples of student writing.
- Write Webinar Presentation Slides- slides from the Write Webinar that will allow you to present Write to your colleagues.