Registering for Newsela allows you to create classes, assign articles, and track your students' progress.
- Go to www.newsela.com.
- Click SIGN UP.
- Choose I'm an Educator.
- Click No you aren't a faculty member at a K-12 school.
- Choose one of the following options for creating your Newsela account:
Option 1: Sign up with Newsela.
a. Enter your first and last name, email address, and a password.
b. Click Get Started.
Option 2: Sign up with Google.
a. Click Sign up with Google.
b. Log in to your Google account if you aren't already logged in.
c. Click Allow on the Google authentication page.
- Choose Homeschool Teacher under What's your role?.
- Choose a country under Where are you from?.
- Enter your zip code.
- Click Finish.
- Verify your email address to begin using Newsela. To change your email address or if you need another verification email, use the links on the verification page.