Welcome to the Teaching Guides Pilot Program. This is an initiative to make it easier for educators to find articles and resources focused on a reading skill. We are excited that you will be using these new materials to support students.
The pilot program begins Monday, March 20, 2017. It ends Friday, May 5, 2017. Educators will be accepted on a rolling scale, which means they can join at any time during this period.
In order to participate in this pilot, teachers should assign two articles a week over the course of the pilot. As a full participant...
Teachers need to:
- Assign a total of 10 articles
- Include two PRO Teacher Resources in their instruction during the course of the pilot
- Monitor students’ completion of quizzes, grade write prompts and respond to annotations
- Review the Binder once a week
Students need to:
- Read a total of 10 articles
- Take 10 quizzes
- Complete annotations on at least three articles
- Complete the write prompt on at least three articles
Interested? Enroll in the pilot program by viewing this recording. You will need to register.
Questions? Please review the FAQ.
Any other questions? Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org